The Prezioso - Roasted Coffee Beans
100% Arabica espresso with the full-bodied flavor of Central and South American coffee, and a pleasant and well-balanced aroma. It'll energise you in the morning and make you feel alive. After lunch or after dinner you can drink this espresso as well to feel a little rejuvenated. The seal of the Rainforest Alliance means that you are buying product that supports a healthier planet and an improved quality of life for farming communities. Being certified under this seal means that the farmers manage their land sustainably/responsibly. It also means that we help protect the environment and ensure sustainable livelihoods. Each packet contains 0.5 kilo of roasted coffee beans.
100% Arabica Beans:
• Account for two thirds of the world’s coffee production.
• Have an elongated oval shape, green-blue in color.
• Grow at an altitude between 600 – 2000 metres (the higher, the better the aroma and flavour).
• Are mainly produced in South and Central America.
• Are richly aromatic.
• Have a sweet flavour.
• Have a slightly acidic taste.
• Have a lower level of caffeine compared to the Robusta bean.