100% Arabica Beans:
• Account for two thirds of the world’s coffee production.
• Have an elongated oval shape, green-blue in color.
• Grow at an altitude between 600 – 2000 metres (the higher, the better the aroma and flavour).
• Are mainly produced in South and Central America.
• Are richly aromatic.
• Have a sweet flavour.
• Have a slightly acidic taste.
• Have a lower level of caffeine compared to the Robusta bean.
- Additional Information
List of ingredients:
Roasted Coffee Beans
Per serving of 50 ml extracted product